Welcome to Toni Kunchi Bed & Breakfast!
We have listed a number of practical matters to ensure that your stay runs smoothly and pleasantly. That is why we kindly ask you to read the following carefully and to use it during your stay. Thank you very much for this and enjoy to the fullest in our B&B.
Kaya drs. Oy Sprock 20
+5999736 40 55 or +5999528 20 33 (WhatsApp)
1. Important emergency phone numbers:
- General emergency number 911
- Police & Fire Department 911
- Ambulance 912
- Security 7375705
- Taxi +59995648161 (Maikel)
2. Check-in: after 3 p.m. or in consultation
Check-out: before 12:00 or in consultation
3.. Smoking is only allowed outside in the garden and by the pool, except under the palapa. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the rooms.
4. Pets are not allowed.
5. Between 10 pm and 7 am, sleep guests should be taken into account and noise should be minimized.
6. Please report the loss of keys immediately. In case of loss, the costs for replacing locks and cylinders will be charged with a minimum of Nafl. 300,--.
7. B&B Toni Kunchi is not liable for stolen, damaged or missing property of the guests.
8. Electricity and water are expensive in Curaçao. We therefore ask you to be aware of this. The room rate includes normal use of air conditioning (8 hours per day) and water. Turn off the air conditioning when you leave the room and be economical with the use of water and electricity. A general recommendation is to set the air conditioning temperature 4°C lower than the outside temperature. In any case, do not set the temperature lower than 23 °C to prevent freezing of the interior. In case of excessive use, additional costs will be charged. Keep windows and doors closed when the air conditioner is on.
9. The room is cleaned 3 times a week and the bed linen is changed once a week. During the cleaning, the towels are also changed, toilet paper is replenished and the waste bins are emptied. Waste can always be put in the waste bin in the communal kitchen. If something is missing, please let me know via WhatsApp.
10. You can use free WiFi:
11. There is a kitchen for common use. The facilities in the kitchen can be used 24/7. They consist of a microwave, kettle, coffee maker, toaster and crockery. Coffee and tea are free. We do ask that dishes and cups be washed and cleaned up outside of breakfast. Especially for the comfort of the other guests.
12. Breakfast is served buffet style daily from 07:30 to 09:30. If you have any special wishes with regard to breakfast, please let me know.
13. Enter the pool at your own risk.
14. There are no opening times for the pool. The pool is cleaned on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. You may not be able to swim for a while.
15. Use of a bath towel on the sunbeds by the pool is mandatory. Towels in the rooms are changed three times a week. A bath towel is part of this.
16. It is not allowed to enter the swimming pool with food and drinks. Glassware should also not be used around the pool.
17. Naturism and topless sunbathing are not allowed within the complex and at the pool.
18. For the safety of all of us, it is important to close the door to the pool if you are the last to use the pool. Leave the door open as long as you are in or by the pool. Guests do not have a key to this door. The door can be secured with a hook on the back of the door.
19. Visiting guests are welcome, but are not allowed to stay overnight.
20. Guests must park outside the complex.
21. Guests are not allowed to use the swimming pool and sun loungers without prior consultation.
22. Please close the parking gate when leaving the complex.